Does your business need a website?
Before you decide if you need a website, you should inform yourself about doing business on the internet. First here are a few facts about the internet:
The Internet has become the major source of information.
An e-commerce system let you sales services and products for online shoppers (30% of the world population)
A website provides an instant visual presentation:
A website is accessible anytime from anywhere
You can communicate exclusively and directly with your clients and improve your customer relationship
You can answer potential question reluctant or potential customer might have
A website gives you an edge on the competition
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself.
What king of company do you have?
What is your target audience/customer?
Age group, Sex group, Social group, Class group, Economic group, Demographic group
How do you usually get customer:
Local ads, Yellow page , Newspaper ,Local newspaper, Billboard sign, Radio/TV Ads, Street ads sign, Business fair ,Sales agent –salesman
How do you get paid – (payment method accepted)?
Cash only, Check, Credit card, Cash, Check and Credit card
Are you ready to expand your business?
Are you happy with your current client traffic?
Here are a few things benefit of a websites:
- Business always open
- Information always available
- You can buy /serve from anywhere/anytime
- You can do business on your own comfort
- Fast and efficient way to shop
- Easier to compare business, services and products For a business
- Always Open
- Bigger target
You can process orders for your Services or Products automatically to more customers
Paperless, reduce operation cost
More efficient way to inform your clients or potentials client about your business
Other Benefits consist of:
- Your website is another sales tool where you can build an email list .
- Enjoy a more cost effective and versatile approach than traditional marketing
- Increase your profits by expand your market, growth your Opportunity, diversify your Revenue Streams
- Promote your physical location, improve customer service and update information easily
- You stop being invisible and Improve your presence and reputation
Let the customer learn about you, your products, services, procedures and techniques. Stay ahead of the competition and expand your customer base.